Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled appointment.
Please arrive makeup-free.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Services - Cancellations
We understand last-minute emergencies pop-up. However, if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment with your eyelash technician, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. We require 24 hours.
- Rescheduling/Cancellations less than 24 hours from appointment time or clients who no-shows without notice will be charged 50% of the appointment fee.
Services - Late Arrivals
If you arrive late we will not be able to extend your appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late we will have to reschedule and we will charge 50% of the appointment. Out of respect and consideration for your eyelash therapist and other customers, please do your best to be on time.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing chemotherapy (consult your doctor first)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A pacemaker, or major heart problems
- Had an organ transplant
- Skin irritations or psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Generally not feeling well (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past two months
- Used Accutane in the past year
No refunds on class training class deposits if made 5 days prior to class start date. Deposit can be used on a future class.
When accessing our Website, will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
If you identify yourself by sending us an email containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Sinful Brows will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us via the contact form or order from our online store, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.